Friday, May 18, 2007

You'll Just Have to Wait...

...for pictures and stories from today. It's after midnight, we just barely got back from dinner. I'm super-ultra-mega tired. We saw Notre Dame today - do you have any idea how many stairs there are between me and the bell tower?

376. I counted on the way down.

But, good views, and I'm glad we did it. My feet aren't glad yet.

We also visited the Crypte Archelogique under Notre Dame, the Conciergerie prison, and the Eiffel Tower. And three different places for dinner before we ended up at the same place we ate last night - the first place ignored us for half an hour (apparently my ability to repel French waiters is growing), the second place had almost no food left, and by then we were starving so we just returned to last night's place and it was just as good tonight.

So, I'm tired. Will gather my thoughts and post tomorrow from my mother's house, if I'm able - otherwise, Sunday night, I'll be home.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I love all the pictures and I am so glad you had such a wonderful time! Safe journeys home!